Centers & Research Institutes
Mercer is home to five outstanding research centers in Macon, Atlanta, Savannah and Columbus. These state-of-the-art centers allow students to conduct cutting-edge research alongside world-class faculty.
- Center for Rural Health and Health Disparities – Director, Jacob Warren, Ph.D.
- Center for Drug Design – Director, Philip Bowen, Ph.D.
- Center for Drug Delivery Research – Directors, Ajay Banga, Ph.D., and Martin D’Souza, Ph.D.
- Center for Clinical Research
- Center for Pharmacometrics